This articles guides you through the process of setting up an automatic sync of emails from Outlook to Salesforce.
Administrators can set up Email Sync for all users by following instructions in this article:
Email Sync Set up
1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Sign in with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. Click the Settings button in the bottom left-hand corner.
5. Select Email Sync from the side menu.
The main set up will have been completed by your Admin, so you just need to connect your mailbox.
6. Click the Mailboxes tab.
7. Click Add Office365 Mailbox (OAuth)
8. Sign in to your Microsoft Account with your username and password.
9. The email sync will now commence. Your mailbox will now display on this page with a green tick to denote that email sync is active.
Note: Ebsta will not sync historical emails. The sync process begins at the point you activate the set up and matches to existing records in Salesforce at the time of synchronisation.