We recommend that you create an Ebsta Sync Source field so that you can identify emails that have been synced by Ebsta to Salesforce. This is useful for reporting purposes and to eliminate duplication of emails that are added manually or by other connected systems.
Create an Activity Custom Field in Salesforce.
1. Click the Gear icon and click Setup.
2. Click Object Manager
4. Click Fields & Relationships.
5. Click New.
7. Input the following information and click Next.
Field Label: Ebsta Sync Source
Default Value - Unchecked
Field Name - This will auto populate.
Description - Checkbox is marked by Ebsta when an email is synced.
Help Text - Leave blank
You now need to set the value of this Field as being 'True' by default when Ebsta syncs to Salesforce.
Set Custom Field to 'True' in Ebsta
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
(You will be asked to sign in with your Salesforce credentials)
6. Check the tick box next to the field to set its value as 'True' and click Save.