Requirements: To connect your Microsoft Teams Account you will need a Graph service account.
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
2. Select to sign in with your Salesforce or HubSpot account.
3. Click Settings in the top right-hand corner and select Integrations.
4. Click Connect under Teams
5. Input your Tenant ID and test email address and click Connect.
To get your Tenant ID click on this link: https://portal.azure.com/#blade/Microsoft_AAD_IAM/ActiveDirectoryMenuBlade/Properties
or use the following Microsoft article :
6. Sign in as a Microsoft Administrator for the Tenant.
7. Click Accept to give Ebsta required Permissions.
8. Enter a list of calendars that you would like to connect then click Confirm.
9. Once successfully connected you will be returned to the integrations page and Ebsta will display a green connected icon.
10. To add more accounts/users at any time in the future, click this green connected button and repeat step 8 as above.
The Ebsta AI bot will be waiting to join Teams call approximately 5 minutes before they start. Please admit the bot to all the call the be recorded.
After the call is complete the recording will be processed, it could take between a few minutes and an hour depending on the length of the call. Once processed calls can be viewed on the Conversation AI page of the console.
You can set up a channel to receive automated call summaries in Slack. Please refer to this article: