Requirements: Connection of Zoom account needs to be completed by a user with Zoom Admin rights.
This article covers:
- Connection of Zoom Account
- Using Conversational Intelligence
- Key Conversational Intelligence Features
- Removing Ebsta for Zoom
Connection of Zoom Account
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
2. Select to sign in with your Salesforce or HubSpot account.
3. Click Settings in the top right-hand corner and select Integrations.
4. Click Connect under Zoom
5. Click Allow.
6. Once connected Ebsta will display a green connected icon.
- Only Cloud recordings from Zoom are processed. We recommend enabling auto-recording. Refer to this article from Zoom to learn more about auto-recording.
- Ebsta will only process recordings if the 'host' is an Ebsta user.
- To receive an audio transcript of the recording, please check Create audio transcript in your Zoom Settings.
- If you want a screen recording of participants, please check Record active speaker with shared screen in your Zoom Settings.
Using Conversational Intelligence
Access Conversational AI from the main navigation bar in Ebsta's Console
Ebsta displays a list of recordings in date order starting with the most recent. By default, Ebsta displays recordings from the last 30 days. You can use the filter to adjust this. You can also filter calls by host and Account.
Below the filters, Ebsta displays a trend chart that is closely integrated with our our upcoming CI topic tracking release. This chart will enable users to visualise and understand data over time. Users can effortlessly track the evolution of key discussions – whether it's monitoring the buzz around a new product launch or gauging how often competitors come up in client conversations.
Underneath the trend chart, Ebsta displays the list of recordings. The recording name (taken from Meeting name), date of recording, duration and information about participants are displayed. To view the recording click on any of the information in the row.
Key Conversational Intelligence Features
Call Summary and Key Moments
Save Time with instant Call Summaries. Powered by AI, our call summaries can be personalized to your organization's needs. All AI prompts, including this one, are fully customizable.
You can set up a channel to receive automated call summaries in Slack. Please refer to this article:
Key moments offer call Insights at a Glance. Revolutionize your call analysis by instantly navigating to the crucial call highlights - be it customer concerns, competitor mentions, budget discussions, or expressions of interest. You can create new or customise current key moments to fit your specific business needs.
If you wish to view the call transcript, click the transcript button on the right hand menu.
Topic Tracker empowers revenue leaders to delve deep into the content of customer calls by showcasing the frequency of key spoken keywords. It equips managers with the ability to swiftly identify both opportunities and potential risks within deals, enhance coaching strategies and the accuracy of forecasts.
Click the Topic button to view discussed topics by clients (Topics Heard tab) and by our team (Topics Spoken tab). Clicking on any keyword instantly takes you to the relevant conversation segment.
Notes: the Topics Heard and Spoken tabs are exclusive features for Zoom users. Microsoft Teams users will have a combined tab which collates all keywords for a comprehensive view.
An Admin user needs to set up a list of Topics for this feature to be activated. Follow the steps in this article:
Automatic qualification capture
Save time and enhance CRM accuracy with auto-captured qualification updates. We support any Sales Mythology (MEDDPICC, BANT, SPIN etc). Click the clipboard button to access sales qualification and review and then action the suggested updates.
Ebsta bot, your AI copilot. Get on demand insights and improve your efficiency, draft follow-up Emails and much more in seconds.
To share a call, click the Share button. You have the option to share the call via Slack* or externally using a link.
If you select the external option, Ebsta will allow you to hide the CalI Summary and Key Moments information using the toggle button.
* You need to enable Slack integration to be able to call share via Slack. Please refer to this article:
Removing Ebsta for Zoom
You can remove the Ebsta for Zoom integration at any time. This process will remove the connection to Zoom and no more data will be processed. All data will be removed 60 days following contract cessation or earlier by request to email@example.com
1, Log into the Ebsta Console:
2. Click on https://console.ebsta.com/zoom/deauth to remove the token
3. Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
4. Click Manage > Added Apps or search for the "Ebsta for Zoom Admin Connect" app.
5. Click the "Ebsta for Zoom Admin Connect" app.
6. Click Remove.