Requirements: Installation requires Salesforce Administrator credentials.
If you haven't already done so, you need to install Ebsta's Lightning Web Component into Salesforce.
If required, install steps can be found in this article:
1. Open an Account record, click the Settings cog and select Edit Page.
2. This opens up the Lightning App Builder. Click the Ebsta Lightning Component from the menu and drag it into position onto your Page.
3. Select the view mode you wish to use from the dropdown list.
4. Set the Height to 650 and Default map zoom to 75 and then click Save.
5. Once you have saved the changes and activated them to your Page, you will be prompted to log in to the Ebsta web component.