Requirements: Installation requires Salesforce Administrator credentials.
If you haven't already done so, you need to install Ebsta's Lightning Web Component into Salesforce.
If required, install steps can be found in this article:
1. Click the Settings cog and click Setup.
2. Type lightning App in the Quick Find box and select Lightning App Builder.
3. Click New
4. Select App Page and then click Next.
5. Add a Label for the page and click Next.
6. Select One Region and click Finish.
7. Click the Ebsta Lightning Component from the menu and drag it into position onto your Page.
8. Select which element to be the default view* in the Ebsta View Mode.
* you'll be able to easily switch between them.
9. Adjust the height (recommended value is 800) and then click Save.
10. Click Activate.
11. Click the Lightning Experience tab, select the right app in the Add to Lighting Apps section, and then click Add page to app and then Save.
12. To switch between the different elements of Revenue & Ops Intelligence Insights, click the menu button on the left hand side.
13. Select the element from the menu.
This menu also enables you to access other areas of Ebsta's Console and install links for Ebsta's plug in tools/extensions.