Requirements: Connection of a service account to Ebsta requires Administrator rights.
Following the steps in this guide will enable Administrators to connect a service account to Ebsta for central mailbox management and data processing.
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link and sign in with your Salesforce credentials:
2. Click the Settings button in the top right-hand corner and select User Management.
3. Click Add Service Account
4. Click Microsoft Graph
5. Input your Tenant ID and test email address and click Connect.
To get your Tenant ID click on this link: https://portal.azure.com/#blade/Microsoft_AAD_IAM/ActiveDirectoryMenuBlade/Properties
or use the following Microsoft article :
6. Sign in as a Microsoft Administrator for the Tenant.
7. Click Accept to give Ebsta Read Only Permissions. The service account connection requests Mail.Read permissions only.
8. Click Confirm.
9. Once successfully connected, the service account details will display on this page.
10. If you have existing mailboxes connected to Ebsta, the service account will takeover the management of those mailboxes that it has access to. To connect new mailboxes to the service account, please follow the steps in this article:
11. Mailbox Restriction (optional)
If you would like to restrict service account access to specific mailboxes you can follow the steps in this MS Guide: