1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. The Subscriptions Management section will open by default detailing of all your subscriptions. Click Change in the Billing column next to the subscription you wish to update.
5. Click Edit in the Billing Information box.
6. Make the relevant changes and then click Update.
If you encounter any problems updating your billing information, please reach out to your Customer Success Account Manager or email email@example.com