Users with Administrator rights are able to assign licences to users via Ebsta's Control Panel.
Note: Administrator rights are automatically assigned to the person in your company who purchases the Ebsta for Salesforce subscription along with any users who are also Salesforce Admins. Other users can be assigned Administrator rights.
1. Click on the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
3. The Subscriptions Management tab will be open by default. Click on the User & Licence Management icon on the left-hand side.
4. Check that you have licences available to assign in the Licence Summary table.
5. The Licence Assignment table gives an overview of all users that have installed and connected Ebsta to Salesforce, whether they have been assigned Administrator rights and what licence, if any, they have been assigned.
6. Use the dropdown menu in the Licence column alongside the user(s) you wish to assign an Ebsta licence to.
7. The Licence Summary table will automatically update itself to show you how many licences you are using and how many you have left to assign.