Requirements: Assigning licences to users requires Administrator rights.
Note: Administrator rights are automatically assigned to Salesforce Admins and to the person in your company that purchased the subscription. Other users can be assigned Administrator rights by following steps in this article:
1. Open the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link and sign in with your Salesforce credentials:
2. Click the Settings button in the top right-hand corner and select User Management.
3. Firstly, check that you have licences available to assign in Licence Summary.
4. The user table displays all users that have connected to Ebsta. In the Licence column it details which, if any, Licence they have been assigned.
5. Use the dropdown menu in the Licence column alongside the user(s) to select a licence to assign to them.
6. The Licence Summary will automatically update itself to show you how many licences you are using and how many you have left to assign.