Requirements: Assigning licences to users requires Administrator rights.
Note: Admin rights are automatically assigned to Salesforce Admins and the person in your company that purchases the subscription. Other users can be assigned Administrator Rights by following steps in this article:
1. Open the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
2. Click Sign in with Salesforce and log in with your Salesforce credentials.
3. Click the Settings button in the bottom left-hand corner and select User Management.
4. Firstly, check that you have licences available to assign in Licence Summary.
5. The user table displays all users that have connected Ebsta to Salesforce. In the Licence column it details which, if any, Licence they have been assigned.
6. Use the dropdown menu in the Licence column alongside the user(s) to select a licence to assign to them.
7. The Licence Summary will automatically update itself to show you how many licences you are using and how many you have left to assign.