Users with Administrator rights are able to assign licences to users in Ebsta's Console.
Note: Administrator rights are automatically assigned to the person in your company who buys the Ebsta for Salesforce subscription along with any users who are also Salesforce Administrators. Other users can be assigned Administrator rights by following the instructions in this article:
Assign Ebsta for Salesforce licences to users
1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, access the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. Click the Settings button in the bottom left-hand corner.
5. Select User Management from the side menu.
6. Firstly, check that you have licences available to assign in Licence Summary.
7. The Licence Assignment section gives an overview of all users that have installed and connected Ebsta to Salesforce. In the Licence column it details which, if any, Licence they have been assigned.
8. Use the dropdown menu in the Licence column alongside the user(s) you wish to assign an Ebsta licence to.
9. The Licence Summary will automatically update itself to show you how many licences you are using and how many you have left to assign.