You can cancel your subscription so that it will not automatically renew upon its expiry date. You will still be able to use Ebsta for Salesforce until this date.
Follow the steps below to cancel your Ebsta for Salesforce subscription.
Cancelling your Ebsta for Salesforce subscription
1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. The Subscriptions Management section will open by default detailing of all your subscriptions. Click Change in the Billing column next to the subscription you wish to cancel.
5. Click Cancel Subscription
6. You will receive an email from Ebsta confirming your cancellation.
If you encounter any problems cancelling your subscription, please reach out to your Customer Success contact or email email@example.com