Users with Administrator rights are able to customize the Salesforce fields displayed by Ebsta for all users to better suit their company's workflows and processes in Salesforce.
1. Click on the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
4. The Subscriptions Management tab will be open by default, Click on the CRM Integration icon on the left-hand side.
5. Click Admin Mode to turn it ON.
Note: With Admin Mode turned on, any changes made to the Salesforce fields shown in Ebsta will affect all Ebsta Users at your company.
6. Once Admin Mode is turned ON, select the Salesforce Object from the dropdown menu.
7. Click and drag the Salesforce fields you wish to add to Ebsta Chrome from the the Field Selector column to the Displayed Layout column.
Note: The Salesforce fields on the left hand side in the Displayed Layout column, are those currently displayed in Ebsta. The Salesforce fields on the right hand side, in the Field Selector column, are all the unused fields available to you.
8. Click Save Changes once you have made all the changes you require.
9. Users will need to Refresh Settings for the changes to take effect.