Users with Administrator rights are able to customize the Salesforce fields displayed by Ebsta for all users to better suit their company's workflows and processes in Salesforce.
Customize Fields in Ebsta for all users
1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, access the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. Click the Settings button in the bottom left-hand corner.
5. Select Customization from the side menu.
6. Click the Admin Mode toggle button to turn it to ON.
Note: With Admin Mode ON, any changes made to the Salesforce fields shown in Ebsta will affect all Ebsta users at your company.
7. Select from the dropdown menu the Object (e.g Contact) you wish to customize fields for.
8. Ensure the Object is set to Enabled.
9. Ebsta displays two columns; on the left, Current Fields Selected lists the fields currently being used by Ebsta. On the right, Available Fields lists the fields that can be added to Ebsta. You can click and drag the fields between the columns.
10. When you are happy with your settings, click Save Changes.
11. Repeat steps 7 - 10 for other Objects you wish to customize the fields for.
12. For changes to take effect, all users will need to refresh their settings.