Administrator rights are automatically assigned to the person in your company who purchases the Ebsta for Salesforce subscription along with any Users who are also Salesforce Administrators. Other Users can be assigned Administrator rights.
Follow the steps below to assign Administrator rights to other Users.
Assigning Administrator rights to Ebsta Users
1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, access the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. Select User Management from the side menu.
5. The Licence Assignment section gives an overview of all users that have installed and connected Ebsta to Salesforce. In the Administrator column it details if a User has been assigned Administrator rights.
6. Tick the check box in the Administrator column alongside the User(s) you wish to assign Administrator rights to.
7. Your changes will automatically take effect.