Requirements: Assigning Administrator rights to users requires Administrator Rights.
Note: Admin rights are automatically assigned to Salesforce Admins and the person in your company that purchases the subscription.
1. Open the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
2. Click Sign in with Salesforce and log in with your Salesforce credentials.
3. Click the Settings button in the bottom left-hand corner and select User Management.
4. The user table displays all users that have connected Ebsta to Salesforce. In the Admin column, it details if a user has been assigned Administrator rights or not.
|Administrator rights are assigned to the user|
|User does not have Administrator rights|
5. To assign Administrator rights to a user, click the grey icon in the Admin column. It will turn blue to denote Administrator rights have now been assigned. Your changes will take effect immediately.