Follow the steps below to delete a Cadence.
Note: To delete a cadence created by another User you will need to have Administrator rights.
Delete a Cadence
1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. Select Cadences from the side menu.
5. Ebsta displays a list of all cadences. Select the cadence you wish to delete from the list or by using the search function and click on it.
6. Click Delete
7. Confirm that you wish to delete the cadence by clicking Confirm.
Note: Any active contacts in this cadence will be stopped even if they are only part way through the cadence.