This article guides you through the process of adding a recipient to a Cadence from within Outlook.
You can also add recipients to a Cadence from within Salesforce by following instructions in this article:
Add a recipient to a Cadence in Outlook
1. Click New Email (or New Message if you are working in the online version). Type the person's email into the To field, and click Add to Cadence in Ebsta's side panel.
2. Select the cadence you wish to use from the list or by using the search function.
3. Ebsta confirms that this contact has been added to the cadence. If you wish to add another recipient to the cadence click the + button.
4. With all recipients added to the cadence, click Confirm.
5. If you have multiple mailboxes connected to Ebsta, you can set which mailbox the cadence is send out from by selecting the mailbox in the From dropdown.
6. By default, the cadence will be set up to run on weekdays only and all follow up emails will be sent as replies. This means that the subject line of all follow up emails in the sequence will be overridden and replaced with RE: plus the subject line of the first email in the sequence.
To turn these settings off, click the relevant icon in the bottom of the panel so that it turns grey.
|Cadence to run on weekdays only (Blue denotes setting is active).|
|Follow up emails sent as replies (Blue denotes setting is active).|
|Add Email to Salesforce (Blue denotes setting is active).|
|Email Tracking (Blue denotes setting is active).|
8. When you are happy with your set up, click Send.