Requirements: Install of Ebsta into Outlook & mailbox connected to Ebsta:
1. Enter the recipient's name into the 'To' field as you normally would when sending an email and then click Add to Cadence in Ebsta's side panel.
2. Select the cadence you wish to use from the list or (use the search function) and click on it.
3. The recipient's information will be listed in the side panel. If you wish to add another recipient to the cadence, click the + button.
4. Click Confirm.
5. Ebsta will run a check to see if this recipient is 'active' in another cadence and if this is the case, you will be prompted to confirm you wish to add them to this cadence.
6. If you have several mailboxes connected to Ebsta, you can change which mailbox the cadence is sent out from by selecting it in the From dropdown.
7. By default, the cadence will be set up to run on weekdays only and all follow up emails will be sent as replies*. To amend these settings, click the relevant buttons at the bottom of the Ebsta panel.
|Cadence to run on weekdays only (Blue denotes setting is on/grey denotes setting is off).|
|Follow up emails sent as replies (Blue denotes setting is on/grey denotes setting is off).|
* This means the subject line of all follow up emails in the sequence will be overridden and replaced with RE: plus the subject line of the first email in the sequence.
|Add email to Salesforce (Blue denotes setting is on/grey denotes setting is off).|
|Email Tracking (Blue denotes setting is on/grey denotes setting is off).|
* Please note if you chose to disable email tracking, Ebsta will not be able to provide you with open, click and reply rates for this cadence.
For more information, please refer to the following article:
9. When you are ready to send out the cadence to the selected recipient(s), click Send.