1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. Select Cadences from the side menu.
5. Ebsta displays a list of all cadences. Select the cadence you wish to clone from the list or by using the search function and click on it.
6. Click Clone.
7. The cloned cadence will now be displayed for you to review and customize. Ebsta automatically adds 'CLONED' to the original cadence title. To amend this, type a title directly into the title text box.
8. When you are happy with your changes, click Save.