1. In Outlook, click New Email (or New Message if your working in online version) and click Salesforce email templates in Ebsta's side panel.
2. Use the search function to chose a Contact or Lead.
3. Select the Contact or Lead you wish to use and click Confirm.
4. Ebsta will display a list of available templates. Click the down arrow to select a template from a different folder if needed. Click on the template you wish to use and click Import.
5. Ebsta will merge the related Salesforce fields and pre-populate the template into Outlook. You can make any adjustments to the text and when you are ready, click Send (With Ebsta)*