In order for Ebsta sync emails to Salesforce as Completed Tasks and thus appear in Activity History, the Status field needs to be set as 'Completed' in Ebsta.
Set Status field to 'Completed' in Ebsta
1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. Click the Settings button in the bottom left-hand corner.
5. Select Email Sync from the side menu.
6. Click on the Mapping tab.
7. Use the dropdown to set Status to Completed.
8 . Click Save.