Watch this short video and read the article below to learn more.
Accessing Salesforce Templates in Outlook
1. Click New Email (or New Message if your working in online version), click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel and then click Salesforce email templates.
2. Use the search function to chose a Contact or Lead.
3. Select the Contact or Lead you wish to use and click Confirm.
4. Ebsta will display a list of available templates from one of your folders (the last used). Use the dropdown menu to select a template from a different folder if needed. Click on the template you wish to use and click Import.
5. Ebsta will merge the related Salesforce fields and pre-populate the template into Outlook. You can make any adjustments to the text and when you are happy with your set up, click Send (With Ebsta)*