Follow the steps below to edit a Cadence.
Edit a Cadence
1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. Select Cadences from the side menu.
5. Ebsta displays a list of all cadences. Select the cadence you wish to edit from the list or by using the search function and click on it.
6. Click Edit
7. In edit mode, you can edit the title of the cadence by simply typing directly into the title text box. You can edit the existing email body and/or subject line and edit tasks by clicking the pencil next to the email or task you wish to change. You can also edit the timings of the emails and tasks using the dropdown menus.
You can add another step at any point in a cadence by clicking the + button.
You can delete a step in a cadence by clicking on the X button next to the step you wish to delete.
8. When you are happy with your changes, click Save.
Note: The changes you make to a cadence only affect users being added to the cadence from this point onwards.