1. In Outlook, click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
(You will be asked to sign in with your Salesforce credentials)
2. Click Cadences.
3. Ebsta displays a list all cadences that have been created by you and your team. You can filter this list by Owner and/or Status (active or locked). You can also use the search function to search for a specific cadence.
4. Click on the cadence that you wish to edit.
5. Click Edit.
6. In edit mode, you can edit the title of the cadence by simply typing directly into the title text box. You can edit emails and Tasks by clicking the pencil icons. You can also edit the timings of the steps in the cadence and add or remove steps using the x and + buttons.
7. Click Save.
8. The changes you have made will affect recipients being added to the cadence from this point onwards.