A Cadence has two possible statuses:
Active - shown as "Live" in the Console. As the name suggests, this is an active cadence that will appear as an option in Outlook and Salesforce so that new contacts can be added to it.
Locked - a cadence that is turned off. No new contacts can be added to it and it doesn't appear as an option in Outlook or Salesforce. It can be unlocked or activated at any point in the future.
For example, you may set up cadence to communicate a new product or product feature to your customers and set it to locked so that no one accidentally uses it before the launch date.
Note: If a cadence is deleted it does not appear as an option in Outlook, Salesforce or in the Cadences section of Ebsta's Console.
Change the status of a Cadence.
1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. Select Cadences from the side menu.
5. Ebsta displays a list of all cadences. Select the cadence you wish to change the status of from the list or by using the search function and click on it.