Automatically trigger personalised emails and tasks to nurture relationships with customers and ensure you never miss a follow-up.
Leverage Ebsta’s reporting on open rates, click rates and reply rates to measure the performance of your workflows and make changes to improve their success.
How to create an Email Campaign
1. Click the Add to Campaign button on the right of the compose window in Outlook and select New Campaign.
Alternatively, click the Email Campaign button in the top right-hand corner, when responding to a recipient.
2. Then choose a Campaign below.
3. Add a recipient to the Email Campaign.
4. Enter your Campaign details below.
Alternatively, you can:
1. Go to console.ebsta.com
2. Login with Salesforce
3. This opens up the Campaign Manager section of Ebsta's Control Panel in a new browser tab.
4. Enter your Campaign name into the text box.
5. By default, the first action in the campaign is Send Email. Click on the pencil icon to edit the email body and subject.
6. You can select one of your Salesforce Templates by clicking on the arrow icon in the top left-hand corner and selecting it from the list.
Note: If your Salesforce Template contains merge fields, you will need to remove them and replace them using the Insert Merge Field function.
Or you can set up your own email template by typing directly into the wysiwyg or by inserting html into the Code View. You can toggle between the two views until you are happy with your email.
Ebsta supports merge fields - you can add merge fields into the email by clicking Insert Merge Field in the bottom right-hand corner and selecting the field you wish to use from the drop-down list.
Note: The AutoSignature merge field is populated with your default Signature upon sending.
7. When you are happy with your email, click Save.
8. To add the next step in the campaign i.e. what follow up you want to occur, click the +icon.
9. Firstly determine what follow up should occur if there is no response to the initial email and within what timeframe.
Use the dropdown menu to select when to trigger the next action. By default, the next action is set to occur after 3 days. In the example below, this is changed to after 1 week.
Hover over the +icon to decide whether the next action is to Add Task to Salesforce or to Send Email.
To set the next action as Add Task to Salesforce click Add Task Step and fill in the required fields in blue action box that appears.
To set the next action as Send Email, click Add Email Step and go through the same steps as above in the green action box that appears.
10. Now you need to make decision about what follow up (if any) you want to occur if the recipient responds to your email.
Click the +icon directly underneath If Recipient has Replied to select to either Add Task to Salesforce or Send Email and repeat the steps as above.
Note: This action will occur immediately after the recipient has replied to the email.
11. You can add further steps to the sequence by clicking the +icon.
Top Tip: You may want to trigger an email to go out or a task to be added to Salesforce after a certain number of days regardless of response to the initial email using the Wait Set Time option. In the example below a follow up email will be sent after 1 week regardless of response to the initial email.
12. When you are happy with your campaign, click Save in the top right-hand corner.