1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. Click the Settings button in the bottom left-hand corner.
5. Select Calendar Sync from the side menu.
6. Click Stop Sync.
7. The calendar sync will be turned off but can be re-activated at any time by clicking Set up sync between Salesforce and Office365 Account (OAuth).