1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. Click the Settings button in the bottom left-hand corner.
5. Select Calendar Sync from the side menu.
6. Adjust your settings and click Update Settings with Preview.
7. Ebsta displays a preview of the Events that will sync for each of your Calendars. If you are happy, click Save Sync. If not, click Back to adjust your set up.
8. Your changes will take effect at the next sync.