1. Click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the Search button at the top of Ebsta's side panel.
3. Type in a search for the record you wish to view and click the Search button.
4. Ebsta will display a list of relevant Salesforce records. Click on the record you wish to view.
5. The summary view displays details held in Salesforce. Click Next Steps to view the Open Activities related to this record.