1. Click the Search button at the top of the Ebsta side panel.
2. Type a search term for the record into the search bar and click Search.
3. Ebsta will display relevant Salesforce records. Click on the record you wish to open.
4. The summary view displays details held in Salesforce including related Activities and Opportunities and cadences this person has been added to. By default, Ebsta displays a list of completed Activities related to this record. Click the down arrow alongside each Activity to view more detail.
5. To view the Open Activities related to this record, click Next Steps.
6. To view the Opportunities related to this record, click Opportunities.