Follow the steps below to open a record in Salesforce from Outlook.
Opening a record in Salesforce from Outlook
1. Click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the Search button at the top of Ebsta's side panel.
3. Type in a search for the record you wish to open and click the Search button.
4. Ebsta will display a list of relevant Salesforce records. Click on the record you wish to open.
5. Click on the record name in the summary view.
6. The record will open in Salesforce in a new browser tab.