1. Click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the Search button at the top of Ebsta's side panel.
3. Type a search term into the search bar and click the Search button.
4. Ebsta will display a list of relevant Salesforce records. You can click on any of these records to open up a summary view.
5. The summary view displays details held in Salesforce including Activities (historic and open), Cadences this person has been added to, and related Opportunities.
6. Click View More to view all the contact information held for this record.