Following the steps in this guide will enable Office 365 Administrators to install and deploy Ebsta for Outlook to all users using Outlook Online (Office 365) or the Outlook Desktop Client.
1. Log in to your Office 365 admin account.
2. In the Admin center, select Settings > Services & add-ins and then click Upload Add-in.
3. Select I want to add an Add-In from the Office Store and click Next.
4. Use the search function to find Ebsta Inbox for Outlook and then click Add.
5. Specify who should have access and click Deploy Now.
6. You’ll get confirmation of deployment status. Add ins can take up to 12 hours to deploy out to all users.