The most common reason for a mailbox stopping syncing to Salesforce and displaying an error message in the Console, like the one below, is loss of connection following a password change.
To re-start the mailbox syncing to Salesforce it needs to be re-connected by the mailbox owner with their username and password.
If the user has Ebsta Inbox installed, the mailbox can be re-connected from either Gmail or Outlook:
Alternatively to re-connect the mailbox from the Ebsta Console, the mailbox owner can follow the steps below.
Re-connect a mailbox from the Console
1. Log into the Ebsta Console with your Salesforce credentials.
3. Click Settings in the top right-hand corner and select Email Sync.
3. Click either Add Gmail Mailbox or Add Office 365 Mailbox (OAuth)
4. Sign in to your mailbox account with your username and password.
5. Your mailbox will now be re-connected and will beginning syncing again.