1. Click on the the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
3.This opens up the Calendar Sync section of Ebsta's Control Panel. Click Set up Sync between Salesforce and Office365 Account.
4. Fill in your username, password and domain details and click Connect.
5. Decide whether or not you wish to include recurring and private events in the sync. If you do not wish them to be included, check the tick box(es).
6. Select the Calendar or Calendars you wish to sync with Salesforce from the list and decide in which direction(s) you wish the sync to run. Either Ebsta can sync Events from your Outlook/Office365 Calendar(s) to your Salesforce Calendar or sync Events from your Salesforce Calendar to your Outlook/Office365 Calendar(s). Or a third option is for Ebsta to sync Events both ways.
7. When you are happy with your chosen sync settings, click Add Settings with Preview.
8.Preview the Events that Ebsta will sync across. If you're happy, click Save Sync. If not, click Back to adjust them.
9.The sync process will commence within five minutes of connecting your Google Calendar(s). It will then run an automatic re-sync every 5 minutes.