Ebsta allows you to add recipients to Cadences on behalf of other users.
As an Administrator, you can give permissions across all mailboxes for users to send Cadences on behalf of others.
How to Send Cadences on Behalf of Others
1. Go to Ebsta’s Console Panel via this link: https://console.ebsta.com
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
2. Click on the User & Licence Management icon on the left-hand side.
3. The Licence Assignment table gives an overview of all users that have installed and connected Ebsta to Salesforce, whether they have been assigned Administrator rights and what license, if any, they have been assigned.
4. Click the dropdown alongside the appropriate user(s) and type in the name or email addresses of those will be able to send Cadences on behalf of the selected mailbox. Once happy, click Save.
5. Now users who have permission to send Cadences on behalf of others will see the mailbox option(s) in the From dropdown.
Note: All Sent Emails, Received Emails and Salesforce Tasks will be assigned to the mailbox that the Cadence was sent from.
- Who can add Cadence roles?
- The email account owners are able to add Cadence roles to schedule campaigns on behalf of them.
- Administrators have permission to add Cadence roles for all account owners.
- If someone schedules Cadences on my behalf, how can I know what emails are sent?
- All sent emails will appear in your sent folder.
- If someone schedules campaigns on my behalf, how can I receive replies?
- If recipients reply to those campaign emails, you will receive the replies in your inbox as normal.