Ebsta allows you to add recipients to Email Cadences on behalf of other Users.
As an Administrator, you can give permissions across all mailboxes for Users to send Email Cadences on behalf of others.
Sending an Email Cadence on behalf of other Users
1. In Gmail, click the Settings button in the top right-hand corner. This will open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
3. Select User Management from the side menu.
4. The Licence Assignment section gives an overview of all Users that have installed and connected Ebsta to Salesforce. The last column details the Cadence Roles they have.
5. Select which User you wish to be able to have email cadences go out by others on their behalf. Click the dropdown arrow in the Cadence Roles column alongside the appropriate mailbox and click Edit Cadence Roles. In this example below, Faye Roberts would like one of her team to be able to send email cadences out from her Gmail mailbox on her behalf.
6. Type in the name or email addresses of those who will be able to send Cadences on behalf of the selected mailbox.
7. Click Save.
8. The User Management table will update to show the new Cadence Roles that the User has. In the example below, Zac Roberts is now able to send email cadences out on behalf of Faye Roberts.
Now this User, Zac Roberts, will see all the mailbox option(s) in the From dropdown when using the Email Cadence function.
Note: All sent emails, received emails and Salesforce Tasks will be assigned to the mailbox that the cadence was sent from.
Who can add Cadence roles?
The email account owners are able to add Cadence Roles to schedule campaigns on behalf of them.
Administrators have permission to add Cadence Roles for all account owners.
If someone schedules cadences on my behalf, how can I know what emails are sent?
All sent emails will appear in your sent folder.
If someone schedules cadences on my behalf, how can I receive replies?
If a recipient replies to those campaign emails, you will receive the replies in your inbox as normal.