The most common reason for a mailbox stopping syncing to Ebsta and displaying an error message in the Console, like the one below, is loss of connection following a password change.
To re-start the mailbox syncing to Ebsta, the mailbox needs to be re-connected by the mailbox owner with their username and password by following the steps below.
Re-connect a mailbox from the Console.
1. Log into the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link and sign in using your Salesforce credentials.
2. Click Settings in the top right-hand corner and select Mailboxes.
3. Click Add Your Mailbox.
4. Select the appropriate mailbox option either Gmail or Outlook.
5. Sign in with your mailbox username and password.
6. Your mailbox will now be re-connected to Ebsta. The Team Sync Connection Status icon will turn green in the Console to show your mailbox is actively syncing.
Re-connect a mailbox from Salesforce (with Ebsta installed in Salesforce)
1. Open an Object view where Ebsta has been added to the Page Layout.
2. Click the down arrow next to your user name and click connect email account from the dropdown menu.
3. Select the appropriate mailbox option from the list.
4. Sign in with your mailbox username and password.
5. Ebsta will confirm that the mailbox has been re-connected and your emails will begin syncing again.