Requirements: The set up of Cadence Roles requires Administrator rights. However, a mailbox owner can set roles on their own mailbox(es).
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link and sign in with your Salesforce credentials:
2. Click Settings in the top right-hand corner and select User Management.
3. The user table displays all users that have connected to Ebsta and their connected mailboxes. The Cadence Roles column details which users can send cadences on behalf of those mailboxes.
4. Check the box alongside the mailbox you wish to be able to set a cadence roles for. In the example below, user Aoife Collins would like one of her team to be able to send cadences out from one of her connected mailboxes (onboarding@)
5. This opens up the user setting panel, click Edit Cadence Role.
6. Type in the name or email address of the person who will have permission to send cadences on behalf of the selected mailbox.
7. Click on the user to select it.
8. Click Save.
9. The table will update to show the new Cadence Role that has been set against the mailbox. In the example below, Faye Roberts is now able to send cadences out from one of Aoife's connected mailboxes.
10. To remove a cadence role, check the box alongside the mailbox to open up the user setting panel and click Edit Cadence Role.
11. To remove permission from a user to send a cadence out from this mailbox, click the X button alongside the user's name.
12. Click Save.
13. The table will update to show that no Cadence Roles are set against the mailbox.
Who can set Cadence Roles?
Mailbox owners are able to set Cadence Roles to others to use cadences on their behalf. Administrators also can set Cadence Roles for all mailbox owners.
If someone schedules cadences on my behalf, how can I know what emails are sent?
All sent emails will appear in your sent folder.
If someone schedules cadences on my behalf, how can I receive replies?
If a recipient replies to those campaign emails, you will receive the replies in your inbox as normal.