1. Click on the the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
3. This opens up the Calendar Sync section of Ebsta's Control Panel. Click Set up Sync between Salesforce and Gmail Account.
4. Select the Gmail account you wish to connect to Ebsta.
5. Click Allow.
6. Decide whether or not you wish to include recurring and private events in the sync. If you do not wish them to be included, check the tick box(es).
7. Select which Calendars you wish to sync with Salesforce and which way you wish the Sync to run. Either Ebsta can sync Events from your Google Calendar(s) to your Salesforce Calendar or sync Events from your Salesforce Calendar to your Google Calendar(s). Or a third option is for Ebsta to sync Events both ways.
8. When you are happy with your chosen sync settings, click Add Settings with Preview.
9.Preview the Events that Ebsta will sync across. If you're happy, click Save Sync. If not, click Back to adjust them.
10.The sync process will commence within five minutes of connecting your Google Calendar(s). It will then run an automatic re-sync every 5 minutes.