Follow the steps below to add additional licences to your Ebsta for Salesforce subscription.
Adding additional licences to your Ebsta for Salesforce subscription
1. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of your browser to open Ebsta.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Access to Control Panel
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
4. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
5. The Subscriptions Management section will open by default detailing of all your subscriptions. Click Upgrade Now next to the subscription you wish to add licences to.
6. Input a new total in the New Quantity box.
So in the example below, I wish to add 5 additional licences to my Inbox subscription bringing my total from 5 to 10.
Note: The total amount showing will be the annual total for all licenses, however the additional licences will be pro-rated against your current subscription.
7. Click Save.
8. You will receive an invoice from Ebsta that confirms your extra licences.
If you encounter any problems adding licences to your subscription, please reach out to your Customer Success contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org