1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
2. Click Sign in with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
3. Click Settings in the bottom left-hand corner and then select Subscriptions.
4. Click Upgrade Now next to the subscription you wish to add licences to.
5. Input a new total in the New Quantity box.
So for example, if you currently have 1 licence and wish to purchase an additional 5 licences you would input 6 in the New Quantity box to bring the total from 1 to 6.
Note: The total amount showing will be the annual total for all licenses, however the additional licences will be pro-rated against your existing subscription.
6. Click Save.
7. You will receive an invoice from Ebsta that confirms your extra licences.
If you encounter any problems adding licences to your subscription, please reach out to your Customer Success contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org