1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Access to Control Panel
Alternatively, you can also access the Control Panel by:
1. Clicking on the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
3. The Subscriptions Management section will be open by default. Details of all your subscriptions will appear in a table. Click Upgrade Now next to the subscription you wish to add additional licences to.
4. To purchase additional licences input a new total in the New Quantity box.
So in the example below, I wish to upgrade my subscription from Growth to Team and I wish to purchase 2 additional licences bringing my total from 5 to 7 licences.
The total amount showing will be the annual total for all licenses, however the additional seats will be pro-rated against your current subscription.
5. Click Save and you will receive an invoice from Ebsta that confirms your licences.
If you encounter any problems upgrading your subscription, please reach out to your Customer Success contact or email@example.com.