Relating an Ebsta cadence to a Salesforce Campaign allows you to have a consolidated view of your outbound projects and manage and track their performance.
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link and sign in with your Salesforce credentials:
2. Click Cadences.
3. Click the Settings tab.
4. Configure the mapping between Ebsta and Salesforce and then click Save.
5. Click the Cadences tab.
6. Open the Ebsta cadence you wish to relate to a Salesforce Campaign by selecting it from the list and clicking on it.
7. Click the Settings tab.
8. Select the Salesforce Campaign you wish to relate this Ebsta cadence to. This will ensure that this is the default Salesforce Campaign whenever additional recipients are added to it.
9. Administrators and/or Ebsta Cadence owners, can ‘Lock’ the cadence using the toggle button to ensure it’s always related to the same Salesforce Campaign.
10. Click Save.
Who can relate an Ebsta Cadence to a Salesforce Campaign?
Administrators and the Ebsta cadence owner are able to do so. Administrators and cadence owners can also give permission to other users so they can relate cadences to a Salesforce Campaign.
Can I relate multiple Ebsta cadences to a Salesforce Campaign, or vice versa?
No, it will be a 1-to-1 association for now.
Will Campaign members in Salesforce be created automatically?
If the Ebsta cadence recipients are available in Salesforce as a Contact or Lead, they will be added to the Campaign Members List automatically. Otherwise, they won't be created as Campaign Members.
Please note that if a recipient links to multiple Contacts or Leads (for example, 2 contacts and 3 leads), all will be added to the member list (as per the example, 5 Cadence members will be added), it is up to the user to remove duplicates. In the future, a more sophisticated logic can be introduced based on user feedback.
If a recipient does not exist in Salesforce, will it be created automatically?
When will Ebsta update the Member Status value?
Ebsta will update the Member Status immediately.
Will Ebsta automatically pre-populate the related Salesforce Campaign when a user is adding new recipients to a cadence?