Relating an Ebsta Cadence to a Salesforce Cadence allows you to have a consolidated view of your outbound projects and manage and track their performance.
Linking an Ebsta Cadence to a Salesforce Cadence
1. In Gmail, click the Email Cadence button in the top right-hand corner.
2.This will open up the Cadences window. Click Manage Cadences.
3.This opens up the Email Cadence section of Ebsta's Control Panel in a new browser tab. Click the Settings tab.
4. You can now configure the mapping between Ebsta’s Email Cadence Status and the Salesforce Cadence's Member Status.
5. Once you are happy with your settings, click Save.
6. Now open a specific Ebsta cadence and click the Settings tab.
7. Choose a Salesforce Cadence from the drop-down to link this Ebsta Cadence to. This will ensure that this is the default Salesforce Cadence whenever additional recipients are added to it.
Note: Administrators and/or Ebsta Cadence owners, can ‘Lock’ the Cadence using the toggle button to ensure it’s always related to the same Salesforce Cadence and other users won’t be able to change the Salesforce Cadence as they add recipients to the Ebsta Cadence.
Otherwise, any users of the Ebsta Cadence will be able to choose the Salesforce Cadence from the dropdown menu.
8. Once you are happy with your settings, click Save.
Who can relate an Ebsta Cadence to a Salesforce Cadence?
Administrators and the owner of an Ebsta Cadence are able to do so.
Administrators and Cadence owners can give permission to other users so they can relate a Salesforce Cadence.
Can I link multiple Ebsta Cadences to a Salesforce Cadence, or vice versa?
No, it will be a 1-to-1 association for now.
Will Cadence Members in Salesforce be created automatically?
If the Ebsta Cadence recipients are available in Salesforce as a Contact or Lead, they will be added to the Cadence Member List automatically. Otherwise, they won't be created as Cadence Members.
Please note that if a recipient links to multiple Contacts or Leads (for example, 2 contacts and 3 leads), all will be added to the member list (as per the example, 5 Cadence members will be added), it is up to the user to remove duplicates. In the future, a more sophisticated logic can be introduced based on user feedback.
If a recipient does not exist in Salesforce, will it be created automatically?
When will Ebsta update the Member Status value?
Ebsta will update the Member Status immediately.
Will Ebsta automatically pre-populate the related Salesforce Cadence when a user is adding new recipients to a Cadence?