Relating an Ebsta Cadence to a Salesforce Cadence allows you to have a consolidated view of your outbound projects and manage and track their performance.
1. Go to Ebsta’s Console Panel via this link: www.console.ebsta.com
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
3. Go to the Settings tab in Cadence Manager to configure the mapping between Ebsta’s Cadence Status and the Salesforce Cadence's Member Status.
4. Once you are happy with your settings, click Save.
5. Go to the Settings tab of a specific Ebsta Cadence and choose a Salesforce Cadence from the drop-down. This will then ensure this is the default Salesforce Cadence whenever additional recipients are added to the Cadence.
Note: For Administrators and/or Ebsta Cadence owners, you can ‘Lock’ the Cadence to ensure it’s always related to the same Salesforce Cadence, so other users won’t be able to change the Salesforce Cadence as they add recipients to the Ebsta Cadence.
Otherwise, you can choose the Salesforce Cadence from the dropdown of Salesforce Cadence field.
6. Once you are happy with your settings, click Save.
- Who can relate an Ebsta Cadence to a Salesforce Cadence?
- Only Administrators and the Ebsta Cadence owners are able to do so.
- Administrators and Cadence owners can give permission to other users so they can relate a Salesforce Cadence.
- Can I link multiple Ebsta sCadence to a Salesforce Cadence, or vice versa?
- No. It will be a 1-to-1 association for now.
- Will Cadence Members in Salesforce be created automatically?
- If the Ebsta Cadence recipients are available in Salesforce as a Contact or Lead, they will be added to the Cadence Member List automatically. Otherwise, they won't be created as Cadence Members.
- Please note that if a recipient links to multiple Contacts or Leads (for example, 2 contacts and 3 leads), all will be added to the member list (as per the example, 5 Cadence members will be added), it is up to the user to remove duplicates. In the future, a more sophisticated logic can be introduced based on user feedback.
- If a recipient does not exist in Salesforce, will it be created automatically?
- When will Ebsta update the Member Status value?
- Ebsta will update the Member Status immediately.
- Will Ebsta automatically pre-populate the related Salesforce Cadence when a user is adding new recipients to a Cadence?