This articles guides you through how to send out the online link to your calendar and how to manage bookings.
You need to have already connected your mailbox to Meeting Scheduler and configured it to your requirements. If you haven't already done this, refer to this article:
Using Meeting Scheduler
1. In Gmail, open the compose window and click the Meeting Scheduler button.
2. Click Insert Calendar link
3. The link to your online calendar, along with the line "Schedule a meeting with me here" will be pasted into your email. Compose your email as usual and when you are ready, click Send.
4. On clicking the link, the recipient will be able to view available meeting slots in your calendar.
5. Once they have selected a meeting slot they will be taken to a booking form which they will need to complete to book the meeting.
6. Upon submission, the recipient will get a Meeting Confirmed message and will receive a meeting invite via email.
7. You will receive a notification email from us confirming the booking containing information from the completed booking form.
The meeting will be added to your Calendar. It can be treated as any other event. So you can move/edit/cancel/update it directly in your calendar. If the meeting is cancelled and removed from your calendar, the slot will automatically become available in your online calendar again.