Available to: All pricing plans
Requirements: Install of Ebsta Inbox into Outlook & set up of Meeting Scheduler:
1. Click New Email (or New Message if your working in online version) and then click Insert Calendar Link* in Ebsta's side panel.
* If you have completed the Meeting Scheduler set up but your side panel still looks like the image below, you need to refresh your settings by following instructions in this article:
Refresh your settings
2. Your online calendar link will be inserted into your email. Compose your email as usual and then click Send.
3. On clicking the link, the recipient will be able to view available meeting slots in your online calendar.
4. Once they have selected a meeting slot they will be taken to a booking form which they will need to complete to book the meeting.
5. Upon submission, the recipient will get a Meeting Confirmed message on screen and will receive a meeting invite via email.
6. You will receive a notification email* from us confirming the booking containing information from the completed booking form.
* For Users that are using Focused Inbox, this notification email may appear in the Other tab. To make sure that notifications appear in your Focused Inbox, open your Other tab, right-click the message from firstname.lastname@example.org and select Move > Always move to Focused Inbox.
The meeting will be added to your calendar. It can be treated as any other event. So you can move/edit/cancel/update it directly in your calendar. If the meeting is cancelled and removed from your calendar, the slot will automatically become available in your online calendar again.