This articles guides you through how to send out the online link to your calendar and how to manage bookings.
You need to have already connected your mailbox to Meeting Scheduler and configured it to your requirements. If you haven't already done this, refer to this article:
Using Meeting Scheduler
1. In Outlook, click New Email (or New Message if your working in online version) and click Insert Calendar Link* in Ebsta's side panel.
* If your side panel looks like the image below, you need to refresh your settings by following instructions in this article:
2. The link to your online calendar will be pasted into your email. Compose your email as usual and when you are ready, click Send.
3. On clicking the link, the recipient will be able to view available meeting slots in your calendar.
4. Once they have selected a meeting slot they will be taken to a booking form which they will need to complete to book the meeting.
5. Upon submission, the recipient will get a Meeting Confirmed message and will receive a meeting invite via email.
6. You will receive a notification email* from us confirming the booking containing information from the completed booking form.
* For Users that are using Focused Inbox, this notification email may appear in the Other tab. To make sure that notifications appear in your Focused Inbox, open your Other tab, right-click the message from firstname.lastname@example.org and select Move > Always move to Focused Inbox.
The meeting will be added to your Calendar. It can be treated as any other event. So you can move/edit/cancel/update it directly in your calendar. If the meeting is cancelled and removed from your calendar, the slot will automatically become available in your online calendar again.