Requirements: Install of Ebsta into Outlook: Install Ebsta into Outlook
If you use multiple Outlook/Office 365 mailbox accounts you can connect all of them to Ebsta and decide which mailbox to use when you are sending out a cadence for example, or adding an email to Salesforce.
1. Click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
3. Click Connect with OAuth.
4. Click Allow.
5. Sign in to your Microsoft Account with your username and password.
6. Your mailbox will now be connected to Ebsta. To connect additional mailboxes, click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Connect Mailbox.
7. Click Connect with OAuth.
8. Click Allow.
9. Sign in to the Outlook Account you wish to connect.
10. This mailbox will now be connected to Ebsta. A list of all connected mailboxes will display in the Ebsta side panel. The mailbox coloured blue is the one currently selected for use.
11. Ebsta will try to determine the correct mailbox to use based on the account you are currently working in but you can switch between mailboxes by clicking them.