If you notice that some fields are not updating as expected, please check the Bulk Data Load Jobs to see if certain records have been unable to be updated due to triggers, automation rules etc
1. In Salesforce, click Setup.
2. Type bulk into the Quick Find box and click Bulk Data Load Jobs
3. In the list of Completed jobs, scroll down the Records Failed column to check for any jobs with errors.
4. Click the JobID to open up the job and view the detail.
5. Download the results by clicking View Result.
6. This will download a file which you can open in your preferred text editor to view the details of the errors.
7. Once the errors have been corrected, the next time reporting runs it will update the affected records.