Follow the steps below to create a report to review User's Video Meeting Activity.
Creating a User Video Meeting Activity Report in Salesforce
1. In Salesforce, click Reports > New Report
2. Select Activities > Tasks and Events and then click Continue.
3. Click the Filters tab in the left hand menu.
4. Change the Show Me filter to All Activities and click Done.
5. Click the Date filter and select a date range to report on and click Apply.
6. Change the first Show filter to Open & Completed Activities and click Apply.
7. Change the second Show filter to Events and click Apply.
8. Click in the Add filter search bar and select Location from the dropdown menu and with the Operator set as 'contains', type in the Video Provider name (We use Zoom) and click Apply.
9. Click in the Add filter search bar and select Name from the dropdown menu and with the Operator set as 'not equal to', and the search box left blank, click Apply.
10. Click in the Add filter search bar and select Related to from the dropdown menu and with the Operator set as 'not equal to', and the search box left blank, click Apply.
You can also set up your report by User using an additional filter of Assigned.
11. Click the down arrow next to Filters and select Add Filter Logic.
12. Edit the filter logic for Name and Related as 'OR' and click Apply. This means that the Task must be related to either a Contact or an Account.
13. Click the Outline tab
14. Click in the Add Group search bar and select Date from the dropdown menu so that it appears in Group Rows. You can also add Assigned if you are reporting on multiple Users. In Columns you can remove all fields except Contact, Company/Account and Subject.
15. In the reporting area, click the down arrow next to Date column and select Group Date By from the dropdown menu and then select the time frame that you would like to group by.
16. Click Add Chart in the top right hand corner.
17. Click the Chart Properties cog button.
18. Select Line under Display As. Ensure Date is selected for the X-Axis - and you may also group User if you are viewing multiple Users - and Record Count for the Y-Axis. You can also chose to give the graph a title, display a Reference Line, show values and cumulative totals.
19. Click Save and Run
20. Give your Report a name and click Save.