Follow the steps below to create a report to review User Activity based on Salesforce login times.
Creating a User Activity Report using Salesforce Login times
1. In Salesforce, click Reports > New Report
2. Type 'Users' in the search bar and select it from the results and then click Continue.
3. Click the Filters tab in the left hand menu.
4. Change the 'Last Login' filter to 'Login Date/Time' using the dropdown menu and select a date range to report on and click Apply.
5. Click the Outline tab.
6. Click in the Add Group search bar and select Username from the dropdown menu and then repeat selecting Login Date from the dropdown menu so that they both appear in Group Rows.
7. Click in the Columns search bar and select Login URL from the dropdown menu so that it appears in Columns along with the other existing fields.
8. In the reporting area, click the down arrow next to Login Date/Time column and select Sort Ascending so the display shows the first login time for the selected date range.
9. You can add a chart to show the total number of log ins by each User over the selected period by clicking Add Chart.
10. Click Save and Run.
11. Give your Report a name and click Save.
12. You can add this Report to your dashboard in Salesforce. You can also export it to Excel/Sheets and build a formula to understand the average login times during the specified period.